My Body Fat Is 29 Percent, And I Really Want To Have Abs. What Is The Body Fat Percentage That I Can Get Abs?
My man, you have a long way to go…
This is me at 27% body fat and Skinny Fat; unfortunately, I have it all deposited in my belly and face.
Related Article: Skinny Fat Solution: 9 Effective Ways To Cure Skinny Fat
Belly fat is bad and dangerous. Not only it looks ugly, but it can cause havoc in your body. Belly fat is visceral fat which is the fat that surrounds the organs like the liver. When thinking of losing weight. Think of losing fat and building muscle at the same time.
Here are 10 solid ways you can get rid of belly fat.
Be consistent, and build certain eating and exercise habits that will help you sustain it.
After 6.5 months of applying the strategies I will discuss in a while, I looked like this.
12% Body Fat
And now, many years after that transformation, my belly is as flat as ever. Here is my current picture
To Lose Body Fat
1. First thing first. Join a gym. And start weight training.
2. Start with HIIT.
3. Don’t overtrain, and work out no more than 6 hours a week.
4. If you want to do cardio, it’s ok. But don’t overdo it. No more than 2 hrs a week.
5. Walk a lot. Save yourself from chronic sitting.
Related Free Course:
Let’s Discuss Diet And Nutrition
1. Stay away from sugar or anything refined that raises your blood sugar rapidly, chocolates. Pastries, doughnuts, white rice/bread, fruit juice, and soda.
2. Never eat just carbs. Always add a generous serving of protein and healthy fats. This slows down digestion, and less insulin is released.
3. Practice intermittent fasting. I credit this pattern of eating to my success.
4. Go low carb from time to time. Avoid grains, rice, and fruits for about a week every 1–2 months. Ideally, go on a detox and cleanse your system.
Check out my course 11- Day Detox Diet.
5. Detox is not a hoax but a legitimate way to lose belly fat. Leading experts like Dr. Mark Hyman supports a good detox from time to time.
6. Include krill oil, walnuts, almonds, coconut oil, and avocados in your diet. These superfoods will reset your system and make you a fat-burning machine.
7. Optimize your gut bacteria. Eat yogurt, buttermilk and other fermented products like kimchi, sawyer kraut etc. This is so important. Your gut communicates with your brain and choices what foods you’ll crave!
8. Eat sprouts
9. Eliminate processed food from your diet. Anything fried is a big no-no. These foods cause inflammation which then causes insulin resistance.
10. Do whatever it takes to add a lot of veggies to your diet. See how I manage to include veggies which all my meals. There are phytonutrients that we haven’t discovered yet.
They play a super important role in our bodies.
Powerful Community Building
Secure a certificate of completion in as little as a day by graduating from one of our free courses.
Fabulous Body Membership
Your All-Access Pass to A Fabulous Body & A Rewarding Career
25+ Certificate Courses & Programs, All Included
About Akash Sehrawat
Akash is a creator of 25+ programs and certificate courses in which more than 200,000 students have enrolled both on Udemy and Fabulous Body's native platform. Akash is also an author of three books that can be found on Amazon. His answers on Quora have gathered more than 12 million views in less than a year.