I Go To The Gym Every Day, And I Eat A Good Diet, But I Can’t Get Rid Of My Tummy Fat. It’s Really Big, And It Bothers Me! What Should I Do?
I used to work out a lot. In fact, I was skinny and wanted to gain muscle. But too much workout and eating a lot of food turned me into this.
And then, I did the following things that allowed me to cut fat and retain the muscle mass I had built.
Here is my current physique
Here Are 5 Main Things I Did To Get Rid Of The Body Fat
1) I scaled down my workout hours from 10 to 12 hours every week to only 3 to 6 hours a week.
2) I went from eating 5 to 6 smaller meals a day to eating only 2 to 3 meals a day and started with the concept of intermittent fasting. Here is my eating pattern.
3) My fasting insulin was above 10. And I bought it down to somewhere around 3. I drastically cut sugar content, including fruits. Read the post to improve your insulin sensitivity. 1http://www.marksdailyapple.com/25-ways-to-improve-your-insulin-sensitivity/#axzz49dgkI7OJ
4) I increased my intake of healthy fats from 15-30%
5) I stopped doing all steady-state cardio and instead started doing HIIT.
Less is more. Work smarter instead of harder, and you will get there.
Powerful Community Building
Secure a certificate of completion in as little as a day by graduating from one of our free courses.
Fabulous Body Membership
Your All-Access Pass to A Fabulous Body & A Rewarding Career
25+ Certificate Courses & Programs, All Included
About Akash Sehrawat
Akash is a creator of 25+ programs and certificate courses in which more than 200,000 students have enrolled both on Udemy and Fabulous Body's native platform. Akash is also an author of three books that can be found on Amazon. His answers on Quora have gathered more than 12 million views in less than a year.