Confessions Of A Fabian ( One Who Works Out Using The FBX System )
1) I am a physical culturist. I put effort into looking good, but I am not obsessive about it.
2) I don’t want a six-pack or an overly ripped, shredded look! Even though I know I could achieve these if I wanted them, I am turned off by the obsessive lifestyle and unbalanced approach needed to maintain it.
3) I am busy. I am a professional who wants to do well in my career and wants to take it to the next level.
4) Although I wouldn’t consider myself a foodie, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t love an occasional pizza or burger. I know eating clean and healthy is important but I simply cannot eat only boiled chicken with broccoli all the time, nor can I eat five or six small meals a day or be in the gym that many times per week.
5) I have a movie to catch, want to spend time with my family, and have other important commitments.
6) With the FBX Training system, I follow a routine that allows me to get fantastic results in 3-6 hours weekly. The reduced time commitment allows me to be very consistent with my workouts. I progress day after day, month after month, and year after year.
7) I don’t lose momentum in a few basic compound movements, and I devote at least 80% of my time in the gym to relentlessly progressing in these exercises. Using the multifaceted FBX system, I do a variety of movements and eat a wholesome, homemade, delicious diet.
8) I do not take boatloads of supplements; instead, I rely on the ‘fantastic three’ to do the job, whey concentrates, omega-3, and multivitamins.
9) I routinely maintain body fat of around 12-15%, which gives my slight six-pack visibility. I am happy with the way I look. My friends tell me I look fabulous, and they are inspired to do the same, as they think it is achievable.
10) I am aware that ultimate fulfillment in life comes from inspiring and helping other people, and I cannot understate how important it is for me to devote time to giving back not just money but also effort. I don’t need to be moved by a cause to start a charity; I am proactive and find a cause.
11) I feel that we are all inherently good people who want to help and contribute to our communities, and I see this in others when they oblige my requests to give back as well.
I Am Real
I Am Healthy
I Am Fabulous!
Powerful Community Building
Secure a certificate of completion in as little as a day by graduating from one of our free courses.
Fabulous Body Membership
Your All-Access Pass to A Fabulous Body & A Rewarding Career
25+ Certificate Courses & Programs, All Included
About Akash Sehrawat
Akash is a creator of 25+ programs and certificate courses in which more than 200,000 students have enrolled both on Udemy and Fabulous Body's native platform. Akash is also an author of three books that can be found on Amazon. His answers on Quora have gathered more than 12 million views in less than a year.